Tuesday, November 28, 2006


haha! today we had choir practice. i thought i was gonna be late. choir starts at 2.30pm and i ran in at 2.27pm! hoho. how lucky can i get? anyway, we did warm ups and started with the jap song, mamoru (life defends). i think Sop3s did okay but we didn't really get our notes right. so must improve! RAHH (: then we waited for the altos to come down from upstairs. they came down and we were about to decide what songs to do for the CCA FAIR next year when Miss Melody came in. so we stopped and did warm ups AGAIN with her. we did jaakobin pojat and life defends.

For jaakobin, we ALTOs did great- my opinion. hoho. but rather soft because like a lot of people were sick or weren't here. so yeah. oh and for mamoru, it was about the same as before Miss Melody came. so we really MUSTMUSTMUST improve.

okay. we finished around five and there was still half an hour before Miss Melody leaves so the comm decided to let us try the set piece. the set piece was called 'Everyone Sang' if i remember correctly. yes, what a name. it is a three-part song and they said to group like when we do ciga. so i am in SOPRANO1! so happy la. there is like 9 sec ones in it. how cool is that? i stood beside MARIA :D. i think the song is kinda nice- i think.

however, there is this HUGE problem. I am in:

Sop1- Everyone Sang, Sop3- Mamoru, Alto2- Jaakobin Pojat.

what if i get into SYF? i mean, im not saying i will but what if? i will have to move like for EVERY song la. Right side, middle and the left side. how exciting. but its next year so for now, whateverrrrrrrrrrrrrr. (:

Went to the park after choir. watched people play soccer and after some people left, they stopped playing and we dared them to do stuff. Like pretend to molest others and ask if they feel intimidated. it was SO funny. then this guy, jack (he's like nineteen la, what the heck and he hangs around with us. eww la. he's so ugly and always acts cool. he's so not), he sorta admitted that he was gay. he 'flirted' with this guy. i was like oh my gosh stop it la. and he stopped (thank god). it was an awful sight. you wouldn't want to see it. then we realised we were late for dinner. so we made up some excuse that the soccer ball fell into the drain and was carried away by the water into a dark hole and jack went in to get it. and they believed! haha.

yay. i did such a long post! i'm proud of myself again. (: hmm, tomorrow i might be going to junction8. hope it doesn't rain. FULLSTOP!

<3leryee




8:12 PM she's got style

welcome ;
welcome to icedmocha--.blogspot.com :D

I LOVE B&J'S

hits
the one & only ;
My name is Valencia Phua Leryee. I am an oreo cookie! I was born on the 12th of February and am 16 this year. I am from CHIJ St. Nicholas Girls' School, a red-houser. I am in Secondary 4 Unity. Choir is my CCA; I love to sing :D I am currently in Soprano 1.
oblivion_gal@hotmail.com
she's got style

spread the love <3 ;
I love God.
I love my friends.
I love my classmates.
In short, I love everything and everybody.

stop the hatred ;
I do not like liars, backbiters, flirts and people who pretend to be someone they're not (basically, freaks).

do wishes come true ?
I want to grow taller!
I want to be richer (heh heh)!
I want to overcome my fears.

tagboard ;
gossip Tag here before leaving!(:

daily clicks ;
I got no friends. So why don't you click there instead? :D CLICK HERE!

archives ;
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009

credits ;
designer | kathleen
image | vikifolki